Seventh Chakra - Sahasrara
The seventh chakra is called Sahasrara (which in Sanskrit means the Thousand Petaled Lotus) or Crown chakra. It is located at the top of the head (crown).
Suitable for: All skin types.
Size: 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml.
- This oil helps to activate and open up the crown chakra.
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Nutmeg supplies anti-inflammatory properties to the blend. Nutmeg is also known to have neuroprotective and anti-depressant properties. Studies have indicated that it might contribute to increasing the levels of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine in the hippocampus.
- Sandalwood provides a soothing effect. Sandalwood essential oil is considered useful to curb depression and reduce stress by helping to increase the levels of serotonin in the human brain.
- Sesame oil helps to calm the skin.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Oil)
- Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans)
- Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood)
- Rosea Damascena (Rose)
- Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry)
*All ingredients are natural plant oils. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Place 3-4 drops onto fingertips and apply to face and body, or blend with Healing & Restoring Cream.